Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NO by election in AMK GRC..?

Well as I pay my condolence to the late Dr Balaji who passed away last week, well I am expecting a by-election as someone need to take over his seat in the government and his constitution. But wait no election. Why? Well this is the 2nd time in recent years that a minister had passed away while in office. Too stress maybe. But the work of Dr Balaji will be spread among the rest of those in the GRC.

But I just have 1 question for the government, Im not stirring trouble or what but, if 2 less minister is ok with the government, then why do i need so many minister in the government? Can we have lesser ministers? If the GRC of 6 members can be manage by 5 members, why do I need an extra person? But I guess the answer is the more the merrier.

No comments: